Main Objective of role:
- To complete paving duties as directed by leading hands, supervisors and management
- Understanding, compliance and assisting in development of company corporate policies
- Comply with all HSEQ processes and procedures
- To always present professionally to work, wearing company issued uniforms
- Support in development and implementation of company procedures and processes in regard to HSEQ performance
- Responsibility of their own health and safety at work
- Wearing and using of personal protective clothing/equipment as required
- Maintaining focus on enhancing customer satisfaction
- Has determined experience and competence for the company’s processes, conformity requirements applicable to specified area
- Participation and responsibilities in Management Review Meetings and Toolbox Meetings
- Reporting and involvement in investigations of incidents, and responsible to ensure Corrective Actions are implemented and closed out
Position Specific Requirements:
- Physically fit and able.
- Follow the instructions of the site supervisor and management.
- Ensure work is completed safely, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Meeting goals set out by the site supervisor or work schedule.
- Cut paving to size.
- Screed sand and bedding material for the installation of pavers.
- Install paving to falls, levels and design patterns as directed by the specifications and management.
This position reports to: